Welcome to the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Grants Pass
We welcome you to join us Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
NOTICE: We begin meeting at the J St. location starting in August
We meet at 243 SW J St. (on the corner of 4th St.) in Grants Pass, Oregon
for off-street parking at nearby lots.
Our MISSION: - Inspire life-long personal and spiritual growth; - Embrace diversity; - Nurture well-being, peace, and justice throughout the community. (adopted June 24, 2012) With open minds and caring hearts we freely gather together to support one another in the practice and promotion of liberal religion. We, the members of this liberal religious congregation, therefore commit ourselves to:
- Provide a community of love and fellowship, to honor diversity, religious freedom and encourage personal and spiritual growth;
- Build closer relationships of mutual trust, understanding, respect and support of different cultures, philosophies, and beliefs;
- Inspire and assist the larger community toward greater compassion, justice, and beauty;
- Participate in the Unitarian Universalist Association and support its vision of peace, social justice, environmental responsibility, and religious tolerance;
- Contribute toward the goal of a global community, with respect for the interconnected web of all existence.
For more information call (541) 476-5600 or email Info (at) uufgp.org Mailling address: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Grants Pass PO Box 1602 Grants Pass, OR 97528
If you’d like to receive our newsletter, the Catalyst, via email, please send a request to info (at) uufgp.org. It would be much appreciated if you include your name. You may download a copy here.
Privacy Statement: This congregation respects the privacy of its members as well as that of visitors and friends. We understand that there are those who feel uncomfortable about having personal information, or information about their personal preferences, disclosed accidentally or otherwise. At no point does our website capture or intend to capture personal data. If you email a request for information you are NOT added to a mailing list unless you explicitly request to be added to a mailing list.