With open minds and caring hearts we freely gather together to support one another in the practice and promotion of liberal religion. We, the members of this liberal religious congregation, therefore commit ourselves to:
- Provide a community of love and fellowship, to honor diversity, religious freedom and encourage personal and spiritual growth;
- Build closer relationships of mutual trust, understanding, respect and support of different cultures, philosophies, and beliefs;
- Inspire and assist the larger community toward greater compassion, justice, and beauty;
- Participate in the Unitarian Universalist Association and support its vision of peace, social justice, environmental responsibility, and religious tolerance;
- Contribute toward the goal of a global community, with respect for the interconnected web of all existence.
Love is the spirit of this fellowship
and service is our gift;
to dwell together in peace,
to seek the truth in love,
and to help one another:
This is our covenant.
Want to to explore more about UUism? The Unitarian Universalist Association website visitors’ area is a great resource and may have what you’re looking for.