- Provide a community of love and fellowship, to honor diversity, religious freedom and encourage personal and spiritual growth;
- Build closer relationships of mutual trust, understanding, respect and support of different cultures, philosophies, and beliefs;
- Inspire and assist the larger community toward greater compassion, justice, and beauty;
- Participate in the Unitarian Universalist Association and support its vision of peace, social justice, environmental responsibility, and religious tolerance;
- Contribute toward the goal of a global community, with respect for the interconnected web of all existence.
Love is the spirit of this fellowship and service is our gift;
to dwell together in peace, to seek the truth in love,
and to help one another: This is our covenant.
Want to to explore more about UUism? The Unitarian Universalist Association website visitors’ area is a great resource and may have what you’re looking for.